Monday, January 26, 2009

A New Developement

I just wanted to drop a quick line to our readers about a new and exciting developement in Dylan's world...

He is starting to cut his very first tooth!

Now, it's probably a week or two away from being out completelty, but the very top corner of his first tooth is poking out of his gums. Barbara first pointed it out to me yesterday afternoon. It's the front left tooth on the bottom. I wanted to take a picture, but so little is protruding out as of yet, that I don't think you'd really be able to tell yet.

If he chews on your finger, as he sometimes likes to do, you will definately notice it. I guess that is something we're going to have to discourage now. But that's okay. I think he has plenty of toys to chew on, instead.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll be sure to keep you all up to date.

No comments: